While selecting a sample for analyzing someone’s handwriting a few things have to be kept in mind always. Below is a list mentioning the dos and don’ts of the handwriting analysis sample selection.
• The sample should always be taken on a nonruled blank paper.
• You should always take more than one sample to eliminate any mood effects on the writing.
• If possible do not let the person know the reason for sample collection.
• To check the pressure, always give more than 1 paper for sample collection.
• The sample should be spontaneous and not copied or dictated by someone.
• The sample should taken under normal circumstances eg not in a moving train or car.